meet professional ethics and responsibilities
Using ICT ethically and responsibly means
- Knowing what the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers stand for and
where to access them. http://www.aitsl.edu.au/australian-professional-standards-for-teachers
- Not using social media sites such as class wikis to publish inappropriate content.
- Not sharing personal information about students and colleagues through public domains including Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox.
- Not engaging in or tolerating Cyberbullying.
- Ensuring only students who have signed the internet and network user agreement use the school computers, SMARTboards, Ipads or other computer based learning equipment such a Bee-Bot Robotics.